About the author
My name is J. Michel Fleury. This blog is about poetry, art and literature. I will be sharing my thoughts, desires, and things that I am passionate about or whatever is on this mind of mine. I have traveled, resided, and have been employed in other countries.
updating a bit ..so until I am done..
*You can also view my posts by clicking on the photos to the right… Thanks for visiting. I welcome any and all visitors…
“May you always dream… have faith, hope, Happiness, empathy, love and respect for yourself and others.”
“The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud — the obstacles of life and its suffering. … The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what our stations in life. … Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one. ”
Some of the many quotes I like:
* “I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing.”
* “We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.”
* “When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.”
parce que c’est ou vous trouverez moi
“Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth with the grasses waving above one’s head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.”
Everything on this site or any work (writing or photograph) is copyrighted by the author(s) of the work or by J. Michel Fleury/twtdesign/J.Fleury through copyright.gov. But of course, by this being my site alone copyrights any or everything on it. Any and all unauthorized use is not prohibited without the author(s) permission.
- Anais Nin: A Woman Unafraid to Explore Taboo (even when it was her own) (nymphobrainiac.wordpress.com)
- The poet inside (jhasmoments.wordpress.com)
- Groucho Marx and T.S. Eliot: An unexpected alliance | The Economist (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- Groucho Marx (brainyquotes.wordpress.com)
- Somewhere, Someday, You and I (jhasmoments.wordpress.com)